The Stewards Committee in conjunction with the Veterinary Services team wish to advise
of an update to the post race unsaddling procedure for races being conducted in Taif.
This procedure is designed to allow the JCSA Veterinary team greater time assess the
post-race condition and recovery of horses, prior to them exiting the racecourse.
Effective immediately-After being unsaddled, the groom of each horse is to return their
horse to the parade ring in the same manner as they were pre-race, and walked until
directed that they can leave the parade ring by the JCSA Veterinary Staff.
- ABBES SECURES FAVORABLE GATE IN SHEIKH ZAYED BIN SULTAN AL NAHYAN JEWEL CROWN DRAW
- NAHR ENNIL WINS THE HEDI SAHEB ETTABAA AWARD
- RUBICON RACH GALLOPS TO VICTORY IN PRESIDENT UAE CUP SETTING THE PACE FOR ARABIAN HORSE RACING IN SÃO PAULO
- AUTHORITY’S BOARD COMMENDS SUCCESS OF MISRATA MARTYRS CUP AND REVEALS PRIZES FOR UPCOMING RACES
- AL ZEER WINS THE 3 YEARS OLD OUROUR PRICE RACE
- HUNTING AND EQUESTRIAN CLUB CONTRACTED WITH MR. NICHOLAS CORDREY
- NAJEEB ALZAMAN WINS THE JOCKEY CLUB CUP IMPRESSIVELY
- BASSAM AL WATHBA SECURES IMPRESSIVE VICTORY IN HH THE CROWN PRINCE OF SHARJAH CUP